Today has been too wonderful of a day to not pause on the tiny miracles and little things to be grateful for. I wish I did this more often and I think I'd like to start doing a Friday roundup of things that I'm truly happy and thankful for, no matter how big or small. I used to put these snippets in my planner on the days they happened and I still will, but I feel like a short blog post per week would encourage me to blog more while sharing the small victories and hopefully allow you to share your own.
Without further adieu, and in no particular order, below is a brief summary of what I'm grateful for this week:
1. My grandma making it out here from Washington to stay with us for the month while my grandpa travels off to Portugal. We usually only see her once a year so it's so nice to have her with us while the weather is warm and bright.
2. My computer, which I'm typing on, still functioning and, fingers crossed, continues to function keeping me from a ridiculously high bill.
3. The Hamilton Soundtrack because honestly, it's a gift.
4. A hot summer with minimal humidity because honestly, that's also a gift.
5. Reconnecting with some incredible women who are willing to answer my billions of questions about a possible move in the next few years.
6. Possibly, finally, maybe figuring out my next five-year plan and discovering that it's still possible to chase my dreams.
7. A family that listens when I ramble about my 'new dream.'
8. Places where you can rent camera equipment.
9. Role models allowing you to connect with them when they could very easily turn you away.
I hope you're having a wonderful week and get to enjoy this upcoming weekend whether you're working, spending time alone, or staying with people you love. Feel free to share any things you're grateful for if you'd like.